Saturday, June 26, 2010

Keeping up with the Dealses

Everyday, I find new deals and blogs chronicling deals on the internet. EVERYDAY. It can be pretty overwhelming and intimidating, but one of the solutions I have come up with is to choose a core group of websites that I check daily (let's be honest, multiple times a day). Now, I have whittled this number down to about 15 or so sites, which is still alot! However, I have simplified things even further with the help of my google account. I use igoogle, which lets you devise a homepage suited to your personal interests. Using this, I have made a tab exclusive to my deal saving sites, and I leave this up on my computer at work or home all day. Every once in awhile, I hit the refresh button, and see if anything new comes up in my feed of interest to me.



Not a perfect system, but it helps streamlines things so I can see more deals and coupons and not get too overwhelmed. Anyone read this blog? And if you do, to catch deals on the internet?

No comments:

Post a Comment