Thursday, June 24, 2010

W= Deals

So this evening I managed to impress both my husband and the Walgreens cashier with my deal-making abilities. We stopped at both Walgreens and Winn Dixie tonight, first heading to the drug store, where my husband and I picked up 2 bottles of body wash and two deoderants for a total of $9 out of pocket, but we also got $9 in register rewards for our next purchase. all in all, pretty sweet.





Next, we swung by Winn Dixie, on a trip that made me pretty nervous as i attempted two large deals with coupons that i wanted to use two of each, thought he coupons themselves said limit one per transaction. They rang up just fine though! and if you notice in the picture, we were able to bring our bill from $62 dollars down to $26. Also, we had a $25 Visa gift certificate that my mother in law gave me as a graduation gift, which meant that for our groceries we ended up only spending about $1. Win!





All in all, I spent $10 tonight, and got a $9 RR for future use!

No comments:

Post a Comment